“Regency in the Queen City”

Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Ranked #8 of 52 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is conveniently located in downtown Cincinnati, a stone's throw from Fountain Square, the Duke Energy Center, and connected to Saks Fifth Avenue. Within easy reach of museums, stadiums, arenas, and the shiny new Horseshoe Casino, this is the place to be.

Everything about this Hyatt Regency is sleek, shiny, and trendy. The lobby has soaring ceilings, and plenty of seating. Check-in at this property is a breeze, with one of the most friendly receptions team that I have experienced in a long time. They were even kind enough to remind us that if we joined the Hyatt loyalty program, we would receive free Wi-Fi in our room. How nice was that?

And speaking of our room, I have to dive right into its many luxuries and attributes. As with any Hyatt property, the bed was luxurious, and the mattress has become my friend on Facebook. With many categories to choose from, the Hyatt Regency offers someone to fit everyone, whether you are on work assignment or just want to splurge on a luxurious suite. All rooms do come equipped with iHome stereos and iPod docks, which is an absolute essential component to my overall happiness.

If you can manage to venture from your room, a gorgeous indoor pool is offered, with an outdoor sundeck for those warm afternoons. A fitness facility is also available, equipped with everything for a quick workout or an "I ate chocolate cake" two hour blowout.

This hotel is perfect for any occasion, and reservations may be made online or by calling 513-578-1234.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Very nice , situated downtown. We walked around downtown and down by the ball park.
Would like to see HD TV in the room. The analog picture is very grainy on the nice flat screen in the room. Second Hyatt that I have stayed at with crappy tv. Everyone else has upgrades, come on Hyatt.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We enjoyed our recent trip to Cincinnati to watch the St. Louis Cardinals and Cincinnati Reds baseball games. The hotel was very convenient to both the Great American Ball Park and the football stadium. Walking distance to a beautiful riverfront park. Rooms not spectacular, but very nice, clean and comfortable. We would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I just returned from a wonderful Labor Day weekend in Cincinnati. We stayed at the Hyatt downtown and we enjoyed everything about the hotel. It has just been remodeled and everything looks new and is in great working order. We only had food from The Market and it was good. I can't comment on value because the stay was free using my Total Rewards card. Will definitely stay again on our next visit to Cincinnati.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you selecting our hotel to redeem you points. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Cincy for a conference in May. The staff and rooms were wonderful, but unfortunately, the hotel was still in the middle of MAJOR renovations that were supposed to be completed prior to the convention. The front desk area/lobby was HORRENDOUS with plastic hanging over the walls and random chairs placed in the lobby. The actual front desk looked like a ROLLING BAR. However, this hotel has GREAT potential and the staff is TOP NOTCH! If Im ever in Cincinnati again, I would definitely consider staying here. It's perfectly located downtown and close to everything especially the stadiums and the National Underground Railroad Museum..and the skywalk is wonderful!

Room Tip: The higher the better. Great views!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hyatt Regency is located in a great area and connects via skywalk to other hotels, shopping, and restaurants. Lobby is bright and modern. Room was a little small for 4 people (2 adults, 2 teens) but we were only there at night for sleeping so no big deal. Valet parking was always quick and very courteous. Walking distance to both baseball and football stadiums. Will definitely stay again on next trip to visit family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the five star review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati! We love our location in the downtown area as it provides our guests with many options to find entertainment. Please allow us the opportunity to serve you again the next time you find yourself in need of accommodations in the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been staying at this Hyatt for a business trip the last 10+ years. This year was by far the best; the remodel is amazing! Check-in was a breeze. The staff was very accommodating. The newly refurbished rooms are beautiful and the added convenience of a refrigerator was a welcome site, as I always had to request one in the past.
I ate at the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner and the food was excellent. They have these chips with blue cheese sauce which are to die for! I was disappointed they were only available for dinner though, as my friend and I wanted some 2:00 in the afternoon one day and they weren't available. I hope they change that. I was pleased the Breakfast Buffet was still offered. The choices were much more than before and all delicious.
Another thing that disappointed me was the hot tub was removed with the remodel. Please bring it back!
I was still very happy with my stay and look forward to coming back next year

• Stayed: August 2013

We are equally excited about our recent renovation and are so happy you seemed to have enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We look forward to your next visit.