I visited Cincinnati at the end of July during the Macy Music Festival. The hotel was packed with people attending the concerts over the weekend. I must give the Hyatt many kudos for being on pointe with efficient service with a smile. The rooms were spotlessly clean, the valet was quick in moving cars out, and the hotel staff was cordial in the face of having a full hotel.
The hotel was convenient to Paul Brown Stadium, restaurants, and shops. We also walked to the Freedom Museum, and we were glad we did.
All in all, I would be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio