Given the price that one pays my 6 day stay was very average. The building and rooms were obviously recently redone (one of the elevators was still being worked on) and therefore clean and fresh. The service was good, but lacked heart. Although I was always helped most of the times it felt rehearsed and forced, not natural and welcoming. I got the feeling that some of the staff feels that answering and helping is a bit beyond them, but, *sigh* must do it... Breakfast on some of the days were rather cramped with clearly not enough staff and tables available for the morning rush.
Would I stay here again? Possibly, but not definitely - it is rather convenient when you must be at the Duke Energy Convention Center! Maybe some people will find the aloof service attractive, but if you are an ordinary guy like me it's more than a bit irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from Fountain Square and an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio