Good hotel, with a nice location. Pros: 1) Good location for those who travel for business purposes, it is located downtown, some few minutes walking from the main points, 2) Good service, 3) Nice room, it seems they were renovated, 4) Free wifi, 5) Very nice bar/restaurant, specially for those who like to have beer after the work. Cons: 1) Although the breakfast is good, it is very expensive, 2) They can give you a voucher to use the taxis to some parts of the city, but the drivers will complain all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from Fountain Square and an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio