Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
US$108
US$82
ComfortInn
US$126
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$97
BestWestern.com
US$244
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$246
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Northeast(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
ComfortInn
US$122
1,488 results
All reviewsred roost tavernconvention centergreat hotelthe duke energy centerriver viewfountain squarevalet parkinghotel restaurantwalking distancereds gamepaul brown stadiumbusiness tripnice roomconvenient locationself parkball parkvalet service
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Clean and nice hotel. Check in was quick and efficient. Nice room, beds and furniture. No microwave, but they do have a mini fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. Parking is $26, which seems a bit excessive. Wi fi is additonal, which you would hope would be included in the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Stayed for work... attached to the convention centre by skywalk... so location is great... but man! the room was so crappy... the tv was old... walls and furniture was motel standard... come on .. is this how a Hyatt hotel should look... the lobby was nice... but for the business meetings in Hyatt, the catered food was crap... I heard its better after renovation..so perhaps its better now.. For the price I paid, I could stay in Westin or maybe on the waterfront, which is right across Newport, Ky.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ambience B
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

I apologize that your last stay in September did not meet your expectations. However, as you mentioned, we are very excited to have recently completed an extensive renovation of the hotel improving our guest experience. I certainly hope you have an opportunity to visit us again and experience a truly relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Natasha Hristovska

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable, nice hotel! Loved every aspect! Beds were great....(wanted to bring one home!) I had friends stay at the "place across the street" and their experience was bad. I hate that, but the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati ranks in my mind as one of the best downtown! Wonderful, beautiful indoor pool. 5 stars!!!

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Courtenay F
Reviewed 30 January 2014

One year ago I stayed at this property during its renovation. There was no lobby to speak of and the registration desk was in a cold, dank,m drafty gangway. It looks like the renovation was well done. The lobby is open and very contemporary. My check in was fine - a little disappointed because the front desk claimed our company rate was not available because the hotel was sold out due to the Hoof Care conferance was in town!

I visited the fitness center. There is a row of tread mills and eliptical machines, all were working and in good repair.Even inspired me to do 60 minutes on the tread mill.

The sleeping rooms have also been freshened up it seems so no complaints there. There is a new market in the looby that good for lite breakfast/coffee. I had a burger at the REd Roost Tavern - right off the lobby, and the burger was pretty good.

I have stayed at this property several time over the past few years, glad to see it back and fully functional.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ChicagoKappa09
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

The Hyatt is very modern design hotel. The rooms are nicely outfitted.I have no problem getting work done. It is inside a big upscale mall in downtown, so it has a great location. It's a good business hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business