“Clean hotel with a good downtown location that needs more updating.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millennium Cincinnati

Millennium Cincinnati
Ranked #36 of 47 Hotels in Cincinnati
Boise, Idaho
“Clean hotel with a good downtown location that needs more updating.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel with a good downtown location that needs more updating. Toilets are too old and low to the ground. Restaurant needed a larger and healthier menu. We went to the Hyatt to eat. The queen sized bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank HappyCouple70
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

After bidding on a hotel room on Priceline, I felt I got stuck with the Millennium Hotel. My wife and I stayed there this weekend and were pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, The room on the 20th floor was very clean and had a great city view. There was a fluffy white comforter on the bed and the mattress was comfortable. The bathroom wasn't the largest in the world, but at least it was perfectly clean.

We only had to walk across the street to catch the free shuttle to the casino, which was very convenient. The shuttle buses were more like limos than buses. They had long, leather bench seats and fancy lights on the ceiling.

We parked in the Hyatt parking garage across from the hotel for $15 overnight.

There were some things that needed updating here and there, but they didn't really affect our visit.

Overall we were very pleased with our stay and if you can get a really good price like we did we would recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BuckeyeStateGambler

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was not expecting much by some of the reviews. I only stayed one night and was pleased over all. It's a large hotel with two towers.Stayed in South Tower. I found the room small but comfortable. clean and the staff friendly. There was construction going on outside the hotel and some noise but it can't really be helped by the hotel.

My only minor issues were a large gap under the door. It allowed noise from the hall and someone could peak under the door of they wanted. There was also a large clock above the bed that was right twice a day.

Room Tip: Valet parking is $25 per day. There is a parking garage on the backside of the hotel that charges $1...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Shaun,

Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

The construction outside woke Me up at 6 am! On top of that the corner of the bed scratched both me and my roommates kneecaps off. And our bathtub did not drain. And they give you two pillows the size of a loaf of bread to sleep on. This place is a dump, save your money.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for helping to make the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati be a better place. We pride ourselves on our guest satisfaction and providing the highest standards for the comfort of our guests. Our team has responded to your feedback and is always looking for ways to improve our service. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.

Chesapeake, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was concerned when we booked this hotel with all the negative reviews, but there was no need to be. Parking is available directly behind the hotel for $10 overnight, and you can unload at the back door to the hotel first. The room was clean, while a little small. The view of the night sky was beautiful. Only complaint was the 3/4 size beds. Other than that a decent place to stay right downtown. Chipolte was a 2 block walk and you could sit on the patio and watch the Reds play on the big outdoor Macy's screen.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Angie P
Dear Angela,

Ladue, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

As some of the reivews have said this hotel could use some upgrades and there are a few places where that may be true. That being said, I got a great deal for this hotel on Hotwire so the price was right.

I stayed Friday night and checked out early Saturday morning and I must say that the staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Once I got to the front desk friday around 11:15pm, the lady helping me checkin was very nice and got me on my way to my room in short order. When I checked out around 5 am the next morning I got more excellent service on the way out. Prior to checking out I called the valet stand and when I got to the front door, my car was waiting for me and the valet who was at the end of his grave yard shift was also nice and we struck up a pleasent conversation.

To summarize, this is an older hotel that could us a little sprucing up, but the staff is extremely friendly, the service is very good, and the room was clean and comfy. I can't comment on any other ammenities because I was not there long enough to experience them, but as I was checking in everyone at the lobby bar seemed to be having a good time. I would reccomend this hotel if you are looking for something in downtown Cincinnati.

Room Tip: The king rooms in the corner of the north tower are a little bit larger and very comfy. They also h...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Oxford, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The room was small. The view was an opposing wall. The phone was broken. The cable wouldn't change channels. Room service wasn't answering for a time. And, of course, the bathroom could have been cleaner.
That being said, they were able to get us into our room early, and the hotel is in a good location (two blocks from fountain square / fifteen minute walk to The Banks). Most importantly, though, when we informed management of our issues, our room was immediately comped for the night. Because of the kind manager, we will likely consider the Millennium again. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank IslandTime78
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for making the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati a better place. I apologize for the issues you had with your stay, but I am glad that you brought them to our attention so that we would have an opportunity to make them right. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,