Millennium Cincinnati
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,811 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was at the hotel for business meeting and was able to walk to a Reds game. The hotel is a nice little 10 minute walk to the ball park and also located near Fountain Square. The staff was friendly and the hotel was easy to get in and out of. I would go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Del D
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here in Feb 2013 and were very impressed with the hotel's value. The hotel lobby and common areas are very nice, and the rooms are nice and clean. The location is the best, within walking distance of all downtown Cincinnati attractions.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad B
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading the reviews of this hotel, I was a little leary of staying here. It turned out to be a decent stay though. We pulled in to the valet parking area which was very crowded, actually had to wait on the street for a couple of minutes to pull up. There seemed to be plenty of workers, it was just the timing (3:00pm) of arrival I guess. The hotel was extremely busy this weekend. Had to wait about 15 minutes in line for registration in the lobby, but once we got to the desk the clerk was very nice, apologizing for the delay. The hotel is huge...almost 800 rooms I believe, with two towers...three elevators for each tower. Took a little while to get an elevator which then stopped on every floor before we got off on the 15th.
Our room was fine, smallish, but it was all we needed. Two double beds (there were only two of us) The air conditioner was very loud at first, then quieted down...but then....stopped completely. So...I called for maintenance, and the man came up pretty quickly and fixed the A/C.
Our room was right beside the elevator which I always am scared of...noise! But, we didn't hear a thing all night. No noise at all, so a good nights sleep. The next morning I called for our car and the valet said it would be 10-15 minutes, which I was glad of, I thought for sure it would take forever since it was so crowded. It took way longer to get the elevator..we actually went ahead and walked down all 15 floors instead. The car was waiting for us in the driveway. The valet was very nice asking if we needed directions that morning (we did).
I would recommend this hotel. Other than the AC issue (which was resolved quickly), and the crowded, slow elevators (because the hotel was packed), it was a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank beachlady3

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not as bad as some reviews would suggest, but a little run down. I've stayed at Millenium's before in other cities and they are kept nicer.
Upon checking in I needed something, and the man who checked me in was very friendly, courteous and helpful. He was great! A Staten Island Native, I forget his name.
The pool looked nice but I didn't get a chance to use it. However, I got a big fright in the fitness center when a HUGE roach crawled on to the treadmill with me. A serious roach, like several inches long. Also, my bed faced the door and the TV was along the wall to my right. There was a headboard hung on the wall and loose wires under the back of the bed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MDM1212

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your comments regarding your stay. It is through honest feedback that we can continue to improve the service we provide our guests. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

arrived at 4 pm for stated check in time, the line was 20 deep to the counter, took 30 minutes to reach front counter, to discover rooms were not ready. Staff member stated the hotel was fully booked and the cleaning staff was behind ... we finally got to our rooms at 5:15 pm. This delay caused us to miss our dinner reservations. The pillows on the bed are the size of airline travel pillows. The staff did provide breakfast vouchers, however the vouchers only covered CONTINENTAL breakfast there was an additional charge for hot breakfast foods ... cheapskates and not much concern for the overall guest experience. For what we spent at the lounge waiting on our rooms, we could have stayed across the street at the Hilton or Hyatt. The Millennium is really missing the mark. Oh and the lounge closes at 11 pm. The best part of the stay was Connie at the bar!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for helping to make the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati be a better place. We pride ourselves on our guest satisfaction and providing the highest standards for the comfort of our guests. Our team has responded to your feedback and is always looking for ways to improve our service. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.