Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Ironton, Ohio
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed at this location recently, was very pleased. Hotel was under new management. Mr Jones was very helpful. Hotel appeared cleaner and running better than a previous trip earlier this year.Myah (sorry if spelled wrong) on front desk was also very helpful. I will be staying here again since changes have been made. Congrats to new changes

Room Tip: Ask Manager for his suggestion he was very helpful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Novi, Michigan
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Like the title says, it's a Red Roof Inn. You get what you pay for. It is better than Motel 6 and such, but not as good as Hilton or places like that.
The rooms are getting old and jaded and the bed reflects that - lumpy with the god-awful tiny pillows I hate.
Internet was slow, but when was the last time you stayed in a hotel where it wasn't (my last time was in Europe, but there I was paying for it)
Very close to I-71 so reasonable access to most areas
I hate pet friendly hotels so this is a big negative mark on my list - I don't like the smell in the rooms post pet owner and having to navigate dogs in the hallways.

Room Tip: All are about the same
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Cincinnati hotels

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is a very nice Hotel, the staff is great , hotel is clean. They have laundry room , outdoor pool. Smoking rooms. There is plenty of shopping near by. Smoking and non smoking rooms. Walking distance to restaurants. very close to I 71 and easy to find.

Room Tip: Smoking and non smoking
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rockanroll4u
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our room was comfortable, clean, and inviting. It was also decorated very nicely. My only complaint was the "fitness room". It consisted of 4 machines, no weights, and not a TV in the room. All and all, a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank deanadanand4boys
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati (North Mason), OH Red Roof Inn & Suites. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.
greenwood
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel is close to Kings Island at good location. Hotel offers an average morning breakfast for the price we paid for the room. Hotel was spotless and the front desk employee was very friendly. I would stay here again if I was in town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review of the hotel. It is great to here that your stay was enjoyable. We strive to provide great service and comfort to all of our guests. As we move forward we will be addressing the issues you mentioned.We look forward to seeing you again.
Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I wish I would have listen to some of your comments when reviewing this Hotel--> The picture is correct BUT the carpet was very dirty and told it was just cleaned :( there was blood on the toilet seat - EEK! disinfected the toilet seat, the toilet was NOT secured to the floor very well, when sitting down I wasn't sure if it I was going to hit my head on tub when the whole thing moved..floor dirty in bathroom as well, swept the floor. The blanket between the comforter and sheets were crusty, NO the air cond didn't work well and the reason was because the filter was SO thick of DUST! took shower in morning but wasn't sure if I was taking a shower or bath, the tub filled up with about 3 inches of water, POOR drainage!! the computer chair was SO dusty and looked like it had skin cells on it from someone's sun burn peeling :( The Staff was very friendly though until check out then they all sat in back room and just stared at you thru the door until you yes excuse me can I check out please? Even my husband which does NOT smell very well stated it had a weird odor to the hotel and room VERY sad to say the least!! oh yea about 11pm all I could hear from the room above was children running back and forth> Never heard that before

Room Tip: Please DO NOT go by picture, also this place does allow pets so if allergic dont go!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for writing your review about your stay with us. We having taken the necessary steps to correct the issues that you mentioned. As always, we appreciate all guest review and look forward in seeing you in the near future.
Cincinnati
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I recently experienced a bad stay at a previous Red Roof and received a VIP pass to stay at another one, I chose this one and was very impressed with it. I reserved a Executive King and to my surprise it was a mini suite. Very nice room, very welcoming. The toilet ran off and on the majority of my stay but that was a minor issue. I am a redicard member and sometimes dont see your special request. My request was noted, and the front desk person that checked me was very nice and brought them to me without me even asking. I will go back again to pay on my own dime.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. At RRI we strive to provide a comfortable stay for all of our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future.