“Great value for the money and super friendly staff”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Republic
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed here during a tournament. The staff is over the top in helping to accomadate large groups and worked well with our schedules for check in and check outs.
The rooms were clean and updated. Breakfast was good and had many choices each morning. We have stayed in many hotels and this hotel was not "fancy" but was comfortable, clean and everything was in working order. We would recommend it to anyone traveling in that area and would be willing to stay in another Americinn product on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CNTLAkc
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed two nights and the location was minutes from Springfield yet peaceful. I was meeting family there and we were right at home with clean rooms close together and visiting in the comfortable common area. The staff was always friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was the best I have seen in any hotel. Oh, and four kinds of cookies in the afternoons.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed here for four nights and could not have had a better time. The rooms were clean and in great shape. All the staff we encountered went out of their way to be friendly and helpful when we needed something. This hotel is beautiful and inviting. Definitely family friendly. We were visiting family in the area and location was convenient with your typical shopping and restaurants close by. Will stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Handicap accessible rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy765
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We travel there quite a few times per year to visit family. We thought we had the 'best kept secret' but apparently others have found our gem! Minutes from Springfield (shopping, dining, theatre, Bass Pro) but, in a great location in Republic. Great, homey decor; fun pool/hot tub; fantastic morning breakfast buffet (hot breakfast!) with many options. In the wintertime, we love to sit in the "living room" and read in front of the fire or work on the puzzles set out for guests. Great value for a night's stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MLL0123
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Enjoyed the pool. Very nice breakfast. Good value. We will return again.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank levitadon
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had to travel to the Republic area for a family funeral. My husband and I booked a room at the AmericInn in Republic. My brother also stayed there, and had the room next to us. I don't understand any negative reviews on this site. The hotel is in great shape. Very clean. The bed was comfy. We slept well. I was really pleased with the sound insulation. I never heard noise from anywhere....not next door, or the hallway, or anything. The breakfast is awesome. We had biscuits and gravy both mornings. The only issue we had was with out irons. My husband needed to iron his shirt before the funeral, but there was sticky black stuff on the face plate. So, we were going to use the one from my brother's room, but his didn't work at all. The desk brought us a clean working one, and we used that one. So problem solved, but maybe they should check those more often.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I cannot say enough about the friendly, courteous staff. The room was extremely clean. There were many itens to choose from for breakfast. The location was very convenient. I will definately stay again when I visit the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GJH49
Also consider these accommodations in or near Republic
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Mount Vernon
Lamplighter Inn & Suites South
Lamplighter Inn & Suites South
#40 of 50 in Springfield

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic? Share your experiences!