“Great place to stay in Republic, MO”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Republic
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Republic
Sandwich, Illinois
“Great place to stay in Republic, MO”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had some concerns when I booked my stay at AmericInn in Republic, MO and was very pleasantly surprised to find the lobby very warm and welcoming, the rooms comfortable and clean, and my stay during the holiday a very nice experience. There is no place like home but when traveling to visit family for the holiday's this was the next best thing!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Seminole, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

First time we ever stayed at a Americ Inn Lodge & Suites and it was a great stay.
From the moment we walked in the door the from desk lady was so very polite. She greeted us was a smile.
The room was outstanding, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The WiFi worked great, nice flat screen TV.
There was a pool and spa to go and unwind in before bed time.
The breakfast was great with lots to choose from.
Everything was great!!!
The only thing I could think of that might bother someone was you could hear the train coming down the tracks and passing by. But it didn't bother us, we enjoyed it!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Dillsburg
Reviewed 16 November 2013

One of the nicest if not the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. Exceptional hospitality. Well appointed rooms. Very very quiet. WE SLEPT FANTASTIC. Exceptionally clean and cozy. The breakfast was top notch and the cookies in the evening were such a nice touch, All staff members were very friendly and accomadating.I loved the fact that there was guest laundry facilities available.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Springfield, MO
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Hotel provides an attractive indoor pool and well-stocked free breakfast. Convenient location just off 60 in Republic and blocks away from plenty of chain places to eat and Walmart. About 10 minutes away from Springfield. The inside lobby is attractive- done in a lodge theme. It looks and feels nicer than what I would expect a Fairfield or Hampton Inn to look like- exceeding my expectations.

Biggest downside: It is located near active train tracks. Depending on your room and how light of sleeper you are, noise could be a concern.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Payson
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past years, and the people are so nice and accommodating. The hotel is always clean and we will always stay here when in town. The location is close to restaurants and gas stations, and Republic is only 8-10 minutes from Springfield.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with Americinn. This was no different. Clean and up to chain standards. The clerk mentioned train tracks behind the motel but we never were bothered. Ear plugs were furnished but we never heard anything. And even if we did, we love the sound of the rumble which usually lasts a few minutes. 4 stars and not 5 were because I felt the Internet was not up to par. I counted on wifi for down loading but never was successful. I think the amenities for the money spent is a very good value.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 30 September 2013

From the moment I stepped foot into the lobby I thought I was entering an elder care facility.
It reeked of urine. The room was just as bad and had to go to the store to get febreeze and disinfectant wipes. I'm not a germiphobe but I am into sanitation and cleanliness. I sprayed the carpet and the bathroom. Even lit a candle to get rid of the stench. It was just overwhelming. Could not get another room because they weren't any available. It appeared the hotel might have been a convalescent home at one time which would explain the intense smell of urine. Yuk!!
Extremely overpriced for the quality!!

Room Tip: Very overpriced for the quality