“Fun little course, Very friendly owner”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Black Hills Putt 4 Fun
Ranked #15 of 20 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf course
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The putt-putt course is attached to a hotel in downtown hot-springs. It was fun and pretty cheap, but best of all the hotel owner was extremely friendly

1  Thank Nathan_Noll

Reviewed 1 December 2012

It wasn't challenging, it wasn't interesting, it wasn't pretty, and if we hadn't gotten a free pass, it would not have been worth the money. Skip this in my opinion.

1  Thank Travelling S
Reviewed 5 August 2010

My husband and I, along with our 2 kids stayed at the Budget Host Hills Inn in Hot Springs, S.D. After dinner, we decided to check out the Putt 4 Fun which was next door to our hotel. My husband didn't really want to waste our money on mini-golf since he plays real golf every weekend with his friends. In the end, we decided to all go play as a family. Well boy was that a good choice! The course was fun for the kids and even challanging for my husband! We especially liked the tricky hole number five. If you are in Hot Springs, this is definately a place to stop.

2  Thank jennaray1