“Best BBQ”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue
Ranked #82 of 204 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This was a totally awesome meal. The ribs were excellent and the beans and green bean just like used to prepare.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

The meats I had were excellent- brisket and pulled pork. Grabbed the spicy sauce and loved it. Fried Okra was probably frozen, but still delicious. The Ceasar salad, I was trying to be a little "healthy", was white lettuce drowned in dressing with chewy croutons. I won't be getting that again.

I went with a sandwich, but just get a plate if you go. The bread was terrible white bread buns that weren't worth eating. No flavor, bad texture and added nothing to the meal. But, you get BBQ for the meats and they did a fine job with those. I was disappointed that they did not have the honey ham and said it was going to be dropped from the menu.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The chicken barbeque is outstanding. I love it even without the sauce. However, I thought the brisket was not as tender or as tasty as I expected. We alway get take-out. There are only a half dozen seats in the whole place. Employees are very helpful. Even though lines are long at lunch, they move through fast. Much better barbeque than a nearby Dave's.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

small and food was simply okay. No pepper, had to request. Service was good, food okay. Don't think I will visit again and I love BBQ.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Walked up to the counter and asked for some suggestions, as it was my first time at this particular restaurant chain. I was immediately informed that they have a "first time" special that involves a sandwich, sides, and drink -- all for a great price. I accepted and am glad I asked. The meat was tasty, the sides were delicious, and the sweet tea is oh so sweet. There are three BBQ sauce choices (if memory serves) and seating inside and outside.

While I've had better BBQ before, for the speed and price, it was a nice quick fix. The food was tasty, the service was friendly, and the location is clean. I know that isn't saying much, but these days, some places have just "given up" on the customer experience. Thankfully, Dickey's hasn't - you are important to them.

You'll get a souvenir cup to take home...and more importantly, if you plan to come back, the same cup can be used to get refills for a really good price (think big chain fast food restaurant prices). Not a bad deal - and keeps cups from the landfill.

To top it all off - this place has free soft-serve for that person that just needs a little ice-cream after finishing some good BBQ. It wasn't the creamiest soft-serve I've had, but free is a good price in my opinion.

Overall, good BBQ for a quick meal, especially if you're in the area.