“" So much to See"”

National Women's Hall of Fame
Reviewed 9 January 2013

A great place to spend the day, and stay and take the boat ride, and have lunch. So much to see in this Hall of Fame, get a group of your friend together and go...

1  Thank Sharon A

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Quietly depicts the lives of many spectacular women, many familiar names and some that are not but equally impressive. A nice stop to make when you need a break from the turnpike or are staying in the Finger Lakes region.

1  Thank DAVID P
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Learned a lot and had fun. Best part was this is the only National Park my wife and I have visited that had closed caption for her. Made it great for both of us, and I could rest my hands!

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Everyone will enjoy this place. Men to appreciate women struggle beyond "equal rights" that is often thought to only imply equal pay

1  Thank claire D
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I didn't even know there was a Women's Hall of Fame, but so glad we went there. I think every famous American woman I've ever heard of is in there -- Clara Barton to Oprah Winfry. But so many others I never heard of, and with such amazing stories about what they did and also what they had to overcome. Selections are made in different categories -- education, arts, science, politics, business, etc. It seemed like the women achievers in business had perhaps the most challenges to overcome. It made me think of women I have worked with over the years, and appreciate more what they have accomplished. Inspirational for teens through adults, even some more mature preteens.

1  Thank caltripper99