“good pub food”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a fun pub, many draft beers, a great wine list, and a large menu. We feature daily specials and home made soups every day. We also have live local entertainment every Thursday night 8-11, with a Saturday thrown in there once in awhile. Large parties are not a problem. We have a private dining room for your special occasions that will seat up to 60 people.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Friendly staff, quick service. Food good -burgers and sandwich wraps with fries. Lots of locals in watching sports on the TV's. Good for lunch stop.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went here twice on a recent visit to Seneca Falls. They have something for everyone, and a fantastic beer selection! It's not too loud, and there's a super fun atmosphere in here. I had the beef-on-weck twice, and am dreaming of it! I would recommend Parkers in a second

1  Thank maebyfunke
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat at Parker's since it was so highly rated here, but the experience was less than stellar. After having to explain my drink order 3x (it was a simple vodka martini), & then having to get our own drinks from the bar (we waited close to 15 min & we could see our drinks sitting at the bar for several minutes) before one of our party had to get up & ask the waitress (who was chatting & lazily folding napkins) if we could get our own drinks. I wouldn't go out of my way for this place & am shocked that it's rated #1 on TripAdvisor when there are so many other good options.

1  Thank Marlene K
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great atmosphere and really good food, especially for the money. Servers were very friendly. Awesome spinach and artichoke dip

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited the Finger Lakes area in late July and needed a place for lunch. We were driving through Seneca Falls and saw the restaurant from the street so stopped in. It was 1:30 on a Wednesday afternoon.

The restaurant was only about half full which would be expected for this time of day. Greeted immediately, were told we could sit anywhere we wanted. So we choose the dining area on the opposite side of the bar room. The room we sat in had 2 TV's on the wall. One showing CNN and the other ESPN.

Server was at out table immediately for introductions and drink offers. I was undecided n which local beer to try so I was recommended to try a paddle board with 4 different beers - all about 5 ounces each. I believe it was $7-8. Pretty cool.

I ordered the lobster roll and my wife ordered the beef dip. Both were very tasty, The lobster was plentiful and tasty. I wish there was more as I enjoyed it so much.. Thought the portion was a bit small. We ordered steak fries (thick cut) and had them extra crispy and they were very good.

Food was good - not mind blowing and the menu offers lots of varieties. Service was friendly and accommodating and overall an enjoyable lunch dining experience.