“Local pub with great American food”

Parkers Grille & Tap house
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a fun pub, many draft beers, a great wine list, and a large menu. We feature daily specials and home made soups every day. We also have live local entertainment every Thursday night 8-11, with a Saturday thrown in there once in awhile. Large parties are not a problem. We have a private dining room for your special occasions that will seat up to 60 people.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate dinner on vacation with wife. Friendly service with prompt seating and drinks.
Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich as to die for and wife’s Buffalo Chicken Wrap was good but a bit spicy (not mild as menu says). Beers were cold and tasty. Portions too big for dessert.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I surprised myself not having realized that I had been to Parkers before. I think it might have been called something else. Oh Well....this will be a second review. It's a little better than my first review, which rated only a "Average" rating because of poor service at the bar.

We were two couples traveling in the area and we could not find anyplace to eat lunch. Apparently in this area most restaurants are closed on a Monday. But Parkers was open so we stopped in and seated ourselves at a booth adjoining the bar room. Menus were already placed on the table, so we looked them over and decided what we wanted to eat. However, no waiter. No hostess sat us down. And no one came to take a drink order. So we waited. This was approximately 2:30 PM on a Monday and there were only two other patrons seating at table near to us. We waited and waited then finally a young lady came and took our drink order. Right after this a gentlemen came over and wanted to take our drink order as well. We explained we had already given an order to another waitress. It seems there was confusion who was waiting on who.

However this all fixed itself and our orders were delivered in a timely fashion. The food was good and it was all served hot! Kudos for this. I myself ordered a second drink from the bar, but it was forgotten by our waiter. So I grabbed the first waitress that came along and asked her for a second drink. this was delivered by the waiter "who forgot" by his own admission, but done so quite humorously. It did take the edge off.

So if you want good food....Parkers is it....if you want good service, I can't say much about it.

carolh270, General Manager at Parkers Grille & Tap house, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good morning Alain,

Sorry about the confusion during your recent trip to Parkers. We take pride in our service here and most of the time we do get excellent reviews about the service. This time of the year is tough, many of my seasoned staff are off on vacations and it leaves me with staff that have just graduated high school joining the work force. Your server was Adam and he is an amazing long term employee. He has worked for us for 8 years now. His back up staff might not have been of much help that day.....we have a system in place, when folks walk in the door our greeter is to seat them and take a drink order, assign the table to the server and we go from there. At times when folks seat themselves they might not get noticed right away. Again, I am sorry and thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again. By the way, our building for the past 8 years has been Parkers, it was a hardware store for many many years before that. We do have 3 other locations located in Geneva, Newark and Auburn, NY.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this restaurant after a long day of travel and it was just perfect. Nothing fancy, just good pub food. I had the Dewey burger which was fresh and juicy. My husband had the Ultimate Grilled Cheese which was ooey gooey cheese with crisp bacon!! We both had local brews. Prices were reasonable and service was great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying in town for the night and chose Parker's based on other reviews. We were not disappointed. They have outside seating, but we chose to sit inside. It is a casual sit-down place. The pretzel appetizer was very good, with tasty dipping sauce, but a lot for 2 people. Then we both ordered lake perch, which we love. This was also delicious, but we could have easily split the meal between us; it was that large! We only live an hour away, so we took the leftovers home to enjoy the next day. We would certainly visit again, given the opportunity.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch ... my first time and i will definitely be back!! Service was outstanding and the food was perfect and looked soo nice!!