“Nice Sit Down Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Happy Family - CLOSED

Happy Family
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 January 2012

The restaurant use to be a very high end Italian Restaurant. They bought it completely furnished. The same silverware and some of the dishes are still being used, giving your normal Chinese eating experience a little lift. The food is typical and done well. The authentic menu is very good. If you don't want take out, try it.

1  Thank FingerLakesBlonde

Reviewed 11 November 2011

We actually went here while staying in Seneca Falls. There aren't too many options to choose from on Fall Street and we were wavering between two places. Finally we chose this one and I'm glad we did.

The decor is quite lovely and the restaurant is pretty inviting, albeit a little dark during the day. We ordered two different lunch specials. The food was absolutely delicious! There are so many amazing restaurants where I live and to just randomly walk into such a great restaurant when you're wandering around is a great experience.

I had the beef in garlic sauce which was so tasty and frankly, I could not get over how good it was. Unlike most Chinese places with lunch specials, they put so much beef in the meal. My husband had a vegetarian dish that he also thought was really good. I think the only downfall for him was that we are used to having so many vegetarian options at home and at this restaurant there weren't too many options. The soups were also quite good.

Service was prompt and courteous. I may never return to Seneca Falls but if I ever do, I would definitely eat here again.