“Beautiful New Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Fort Wayne, United States
“Beautiful New Hotel”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

What you would expect from Hampton, High Quality. Do be aware that our room did not have a bath, but a very large shower. Great for us. Also, the bed in our room was firm to the extreme. Some will love this, I found it a bit too hard. The whole property is cleaner than clean; staff is friendly....all the things you have come to expect from Hampton.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that we lived up to the quality you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. We really believe in our brand and we always want to be at the top.
I am glad that you liked the shower in your room. In the future if you do stay with us and you need a bathtub, our rooms with 2 queen beds have them. I hope we will see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I Loved this hotel, went up there on Friday to visit our Son who is attending New York Chiropractic College. The rooms were clean and fresh. I believe this hotel is still fairly new. Everything is totally updated and modern.

The offer a free hot breakfast from 6am to 10am, which consist of eggs, sausage, gravy, waffles that you make yourself. Breakfast pastries, toast, bagels, cream cheese, cereal, yogurt, variety of juices and of course coffee, hot tea etc.

Staff is friendly. I would highly recommend staying here. You will find it both comfortable and relaxing. I will definitely go back and stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Thiri E
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you visited your son at NYCC. I love hearing how good your stay was. My staff and I always want our guests to be happy.

I hope we will see you again when you come to visit!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Clean, updated, friendly, a few miles off 90
Would stay again :)
Hot cookies and fresh popcorn waiting when we walked in, not kidding...
Close to Syracuse and Colgate football
Lots of Finger Lake region wineries near by

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laurie046
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review our property. I am very glad that you were happy with your stay. We always want our guests to be 100% satisfied!

I hope we will see you again in the future!
Canton, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We loved this hotel. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay for our anniversary special. The room was super clean and the room had furniture that was a cut above normal hotel furnishings. The complimentary breakfast had both hot and cold items and was replenished continually. The location was convenient to shopping and wine trails.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you chose to spend your anniversary with us! I love hearing that you had such a good time and it sounds like you were able to visit some of our local attractions too. I hope you will come back again in the future!
Millersville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had a wine tour weekend with 10 couples that stayed in this Hapmton Inn. They were very accommodating and gracious as the group came in and out of our tour. They recommended places to eat and helped everyone feel at home. They served warm cookies, pumpkin doughnuts and apple cider during the afternoon. The breakfast was good, rooms very clean, and the front desk help was very pleasant! Most of us travel for business and said this was one of the nicest Hampton Inns we had stayed at during our travels. It was located at the north end of Seneca Lake and gave us a great starting point for our tour. Thanks for making it a great weekend!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Leslie K
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so glad that you and your friends had such a good time. We love to hear that. I hope you get to come back and see us again in the future!
Ottawa Ontario
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls a week ago. Staff were ever so accomodating!! We only stayed for one night but would go back for longer as there was so much to see and do surrounding Seneca.
Shopping at Waterloo Outlets was only 3 miles down the road. It was Excellent. Touring one of many Wineries was the highlight! Goose Watch which was very close by the hotel with a spectaculor drive on the way there and we were only wishing to have more time to tour more of these gorgeous Wineries in the Finger lakes! I found out you can reserve a Limo or other form of transportation with a company to pick you up at the hotel and take you on an adventure to the Wineries you choose to see. Great idea if you plan to use the tasting rooms along the way. The whole experience was wonderful. Thanks to the staff for being so nice and helpful:) Lots of little local restaurants close by and a huge Walmart across the road.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds like you took advantage of a lot of the unique things that Seneca Falls has to offer. I hope you will come back and spend some more time with us. There are over 80 wineries to visit as well as the museums downtown. There are several limo services to choose from also. If you decide to come back, we can help you with all the numbers you will need! I hope to see you again!
Worcester, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Was not happy with this Hotel, I paid cash for my stay and they tried to charge my credit card. Also the maids are very loud in the day time. Watch your credit card statments. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Richard H
Thank you very much for your response. I am very glad the cleanliness of your room was good and your bed was comfortable. I do apologize for the confusion on your credit card. Our system is set up to authorize $25.00 on the credit card even if cash is paid. This is for any incidental charges you may have while you are here. This money is refunded back to your card if you do not use it. I am sorry this was not explained to you better at check in.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!