“Great hotel”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 19 January 2014

With family in the area, we need a place to stay several times a year. We've stayed at the other hotels within walking distance in the past and have been disappointed with them so to say we were excited to hear that a Hampton Inn had opened here, we were ecstatic. Have stayed here a few times and can say that our expectations from a Hampton Inn are as consistent as can be. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and the layout of the rooms makes it nice and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our hotel. It's so good to hear when people are happy and excited that we are in Seneca Falls now. We are very excited to be part of such a nice town and community. I am glad that you know to expect consistency with Hampton Inn's. We do try very hard to always make sure our guests are 100% satisfied when they stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you come to visit your family. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This Hampton is a newer hotel that does everything right. Clean hotel with a friendly staff and quiet rooms. The breakfast is the standard Hampton breakfast but they will let you get something before the standard 6am opening which makes it nice if you are leaving early. What more could you ask for.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Seneca Falls. I appreciate your kind remarks about our hotel and our staff. I am glad that you were able to get breakfast when you needed it. It is our goal to accommodate our guest needs whenever possible. I hope we see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Went shopping overnight at the Waterloo Premium Outlets. Spent a great night at the Hampton Inn at Seneca Falls, front desk was really helpful and were very knowledgeable with the local food establishments for those with requirements. Place was real easy to find, beds were nice and comfy, room was really clean, breakfast staff were really polite and helpful. Walls were a little thin but it’s to be expected. Thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you took advantage of some good sales at the Waterloo Premium Outlets! I am glad my desk staff was able to point you in the right direction with some local food choices too. I hope we will see you again the next time you visit Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We liked all the different services, the place, the building. We enjoyed the stay very much. It was quiet and spacious. Good services. We used the pool and the fitness area. The fitness equipment was new and well mantained. Definetely we will come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay and you review. I am glad you were able to enjoy the pool and the fitness room. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Husband and I stayed for long weekend, he had some business in the area and I enjoyed two days at the hotel. Staff was wonderful, friendly and accommodating to all of my needs. Will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you were able to join your husband on his business trip and get some time to relax. It is our pleasure to accommodate you while you are here. I hope you were able to enjoy some of the local attractions while you were with us. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had a group of about 20 people staying in town for the It's a Wonderful Run. The staff were very accommodating letting us use the meeting room for our after party. The staff were kind and conscientious.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you with us. It was great to be a sponsor for the Wonderful Life run this year, next year I hope to be a participant as well. I am so glad you were able to use the meeting room to gather in; it's more private than the lobby area. I look forward to having you with us again next year for the run!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Super comfortable beds/plush linens. Extremely clean and fresh smelling room. Will be staying here again next year when in the area. Price is a little steep, but it is a beautiful hotel, and you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn during your visit to Seneca Falls, NY. We know you have choices in lodging and we appreciate your business. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do strive to make every guest feel at home and be 100% satisfied while they are here. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit. Have a wonderful day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Del Lago Resort & Casino
Del Lago Resort & Casino
#1 of 3 in Waterloo

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!