“Excellent value for money - lots of extras”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 12 March 2014

stayed with a baseball team. Staff was friendly, accommodating and went out of their way. One small cleanliness issue in the bathroom which we did not report because we were otherwise very satisfied. Kids had a blast in the pool, breakfast was adequate and breakfast staff extremely attentive. Check in and out seamless, fast and friendly. Room clean, linens clean and comfortable beds/pillows.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

I am glad we were able to accommodate your team! It is good to hear that things went well. I am sorry to hear that you had any issues, but I am very glad you were satisfied overall. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know when there is any issue, we are very happy to fix it for you. I hope we will see you and your team again in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This Hampton hotel is just half a mile from the "main drag" in Seneca Falls. It is very clean. The rooms are nice and big. The full breakfast was very good - one of us eats very healthfully, and the other not at all, and we were both delighted. Lovely fresh fruit salad. Good coffee. The staff gave us excellent advice on a wonderful sushi restaurant (Golden Dragon) in Waterloo, just a couple of miles away. I highly recommend this hotel for the quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all your good comments. I am glad that you were both able to enjoy breakfast; I know how important that is. When my family travels we are in need of a variety also! I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant also. I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Wonderful room, bedding, and breakfast. Especially enjoyed the bed/bedding. The pool was very nice. Breakfast was good. A nice variety so that everyone would have what they liked. The staff was courteous and helpful with directions to area restaurants as well as the hotel's facilities. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate your kind words about the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We needed a weekend away from home as we were getting cabin fever. Fortunately, this hotel had no sports teams staying there so it made it very quiet. The Hampton Inn is relatively new and very clean. Our room was nice and the bedding comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is away from downtown Seneca Falls, but across the street from Wal-Mart, McDonalds and other shops. There are some casual restaurants in the area. Plus, you are only 15 minutes from Geneva where are are food places and Seneca Lake. There is an outlet mall about 10 minutes away. The staff was helpful and allowed us to have a late checkout. Cookies at the main desk were delicious. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WeekendWanders52
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for visiting us from Oswego! It is the time of year for cabin fever, I am glad we were able to give you a place to escape to! I hope you will visit us again when you need a getaway.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

this is a beautiful clean hotel and a very reasonable price. the staff is friendly and helpful. the fresh cookies at the check in/out desk are delicious! we will return as guests and recommend to others!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie C

Thank you for your survey and your recommendation. I am glad you enjoyed the fresh cookies at checkin. I hope we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The Hotel is very clean and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast quality was great. I will highly recommend for anyone who wants to stay. Specially Canadian who love to go to the Outlet mall for shopping..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Shri S. M

Thank you for writing a survey for us and for recommending us to others! We truly appreciate it. I am glad you were able to enjoy the outlet mall while you were here, I hope you received some good deals!!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This was a very good hotel for the price. The staff was helpful and provided immediate assistance when required. The pool and fitness area were modern and working well. My son learned to swim in the pool!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian M

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a survey for our hotel. I appreciate your kind words and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Congratulations to your son!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Waterloo
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!