“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Groveland, NY, United States
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed in this Hampton for a business trip. I had the King size room. Very clean and quiet. Desk people were very nice and helpful. The internet worked fine as well as the microwave & refridge. Only there overnight but bed was very comfortable. I definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you very much for writing a review for us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your business brings you to Seneca Falls.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Winooski, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Not only did the front desk staff not know anything about the nearby historic town of Seneca Falls (she didn't even know what town we were in) but I also found 2 pairs of dirty underwear in my room-one IN THE BED. I guess they don't always change the sheets...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
I am so very sorry about your experience at my property. First I want to address the cleanliness issue. I am so embarrassed that this happened at my property. I can promise you this is not acceptable to me or my team. We have a zero tolerance for any cleanliness issues like this. We have met with the room attendant that cleaned your room to ensure that something like this does not happen again. We expect all of our rooms to be cleaned to the highest standards. My team and I take a lot of pride in our hotel and we do not ever want one of our guests to have an experience like this.
Second, the front desk associate. I am very unsure how this happened. I will be sure to meet with the person that checked you in, I am afraid it may have been our new trainee. Her trainer must have stepped away. We do expect all of our desk staff to be knowledgeable about the area. They are required to research the area and be able to help guests when they need it. This will be handled right away.
Again, I am so very sorry. I know there is nothing I can do to fix your experience. We do always stand behind our 100% Hampton Guarantee and we did not charge you. I also did make sure you still received your Hilton honor points for your stay since you are a Hilton honors member. I would also be happy to offer you a free room in the future to earn your trust back in us.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My sister and I went to the Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall for a shopping trip and stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night. We were struck by how clean the hotel and room were. The beds were comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly. At the desk we were given a coupon book for the mall. The complimentary breakfast had a large selection and was very plentiful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us during your shopping trip! I appreciate all your kind comments about the hotel. I hope you will visit us again when you come to do some shopping or visit any of our other attractions!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn, Seneca Falls after hitting a snowstorm on our way home from Philadelphia. We were very lucky to find this hotel as it was dark and very stormy out. Check in was great. The woman (didn't catch her name) was very helpful. She upgraded our 2 free breakfasts to 3 after she found out I was an IHG member. The room was clean, large and very warm. The bathroom was also very clean and large. An exceptional value for what we paid. We were on our way to eat at the hotel restaurant and met Nicole who worked at the restaurant. She told us that the restaurant was closed but would stay open for us as we had just gotten in and everything else in the area was closed because of the storm. She had already worked the day and was also expected to come in at 5 for the breakfast shift. Thank you Nicole!!!! Dinner was great! We had the chowder and salad. Both item very welcoming after our stormy drive. My 12 year old daughter was a bit put off that she had to order from the kid's menu but after receiving her hamburger, she quickly changed her tune. The portions are very large and she almost couldn't finish it. Check out was also very quick as they had placed our receipt under our door during the night. Breakfast was included and very wonderful! Not only eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast but yogurt and granola as well. We had some time so we also decided to visit the outlet mall close by. A great surprise!

watertown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Perfect hotel stay,location is so close to all the area has to offer.Would go back in a heartbeat !The prices did not break the bank.There was money left over to hit the Waterloo outlet mall which is only a few miles away.Downtown Seneca is also a neat place to visit,shops and stores and eaterys.Hampton inn is also close to the winerys around the lakes which is always beautifl anytime of the year.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Seneca Falls. I am glad you were able to enjoy some of our local charm! I hope you hit some good sales at the Outlet mall. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had the opportunity to stay here for 3 nights. While there I observed how well the staff worked together, how anxious they were to make my stay pleasant and how even off duty staff pitched in when it was super busy. I had a very pleasant experience during both my stays. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review! It is great to hear that guests notice our team working together. A hotel is only successful when everyone is on board. I really appreciate all of your kind words. I hope you will visit us again in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

stayed with a baseball team. Staff was friendly, accommodating and went out of their way. One small cleanliness issue in the bathroom which we did not report because we were otherwise very satisfied. Kids had a blast in the pool, breakfast was adequate and breakfast staff extremely attentive. Check in and out seamless, fast and friendly. Room clean, linens clean and comfortable beds/pillows.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad we were able to accommodate your team! It is good to hear that things went well. I am sorry to hear that you had any issues, but I am very glad you were satisfied overall. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know when there is any issue, we are very happy to fix it for you. I hope we will see you and your team again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#2 of 11 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!