“Clean, Comfortable”

Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness from entry to exit. The Bed was fantastic and the covers so clean and fresh. This was a very welcome place to spend the night. The four mile drive from the Thruway to get to this hotel was worth the drive.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We just came back from a wonderful trip to Seneca Falls and Geneva, just the recharge we needed after a crazy work week. The Hampton Inn was a wonderful and served as a perfect central base to all the local attractions and wineries Seneca Falls and Geneva had to offer. The hotel was beyond clean, new, modern.....every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, always had a smile and said hello! The room was very clean and comfortable...breakfast was great and plentiful. As a manager of a boutique hotel in downtown Buffalo, I can say that this is a very well run property in all departments....hats off to management! I noticed other reviewers comment that there is a landfill across the street....that is not so, as it is well over a mile away...you can just about see it in the distance, we jokingly refered to it as Mt. Trashmore but we hardly noticed it....don't know why some people made a huge deal out of something so minor. Anyways, thanks again for the wonderful stay as we will be back next time our travels bring us to the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJohn82
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you so much for your review! It is always great to get reviews from other managers in the industry. I appreciate your kind comments about my team! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Seneca Falls, NY.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Staff were great, Customer service was no.1. Person at desk gave us the info we needed for shopping and meals. staff help get everything you need, just ask. rooms were great. I will stay here again. Pool was very clean, breakfast was very good & hot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that my staff was able to help you with everything. Customer service has to be number 1 in this business! I hope we see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

hotel is very clean and modern, staff is helpful and friendly, used the pool, found it to be heated to a nice temperature, not too hot or cold, all furniture was comfortable to sit/sleep on, only issue was with the pillows were not as fluffy as we like. Will definitely stay here again to follow some of the other wine trails around the finger lakes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great comments. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and that you got to enjoy some of our local wineries. I look forward to you next visit, and maybe a next one since we have over 80 wineries to visit here!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My daughter just moved to this area, and we chose to stay at the Hampton Inn. When we arrived following the big "moving day", and after a 7 hour drive, we were greeted by most pleasant experience! The room was clean and fresh, and we enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast was great - the fresh fruit outstanding. The coffee was great too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your comments! I am glad your welcome was a great one. I know how tiring moving can be and how nice it is to relax at the end of the day. I look forward to welcoming you back when you come to visit your daughter.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great hotel with our large group. Nice pool area and fitness center. A reception room we were able to meet in and hang out together in the evening. Enjoyable breakfast, good selection of hot and cold food items. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We truly enjoy being able to host the sports teams. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us. I hope to see you and your team again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The hotel was extremely clean and well mainatained. My room was very clean and fresh appearing. The hotel staff, checkin clerk, houskeepers and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice and offered many selections. I have stayed at many other Hampton Inns and rate this one as the best I have stayed. WELL DONE SENECA FALLS!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for all your kind words! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard to make all of our guests feel at home! I hope we will see you again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Waterloo
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!