“Clean and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seneca Falls
Albany, New York
“Clean and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was exactly what I expected from a Hampton Inn. Nice room, very clean, and the staff was beyond friendly and smiling... even at 5am. The fitness center and pool were also clean and inviting. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that we lived up to the Hampton Inn reputation! We strive for excellence in our service and cleanliness. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Seneca Falls!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Hartford, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Always have had good luck with Hampton Inns. This one was
Particularly nice and the Staff was excellent!!! Breakfast was very nice with a lot of variety. The rooms were spacious and the bed outstanding!What a wonderful stay thanks to them.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the great review, we truly appreciate your feedback. I do hope you will visit us again soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The property itself is very nice and clean, much of what we've come to expect from the brand. The clerk who did our check-in was great, and while the check out clerk was nice, she was not in the least bit knowledgable about the area.
Seneca Falls itself seemed pretty sleepy, and we found most of the finger lakes activities we enjoyed were a bit south of the hotel, though Geneva and Seneca and Cayuga lakes were fairly close; we ended up driving about 1/2 and hour south to enjoy the Seneca Wine Trail. There may have been more up there, but we didn't find much (though would have looked harder with some guidance). Anyway, the rest was great, rooms was fairly large and the shower was nice with good pressure. My biggest peeve was that not only was it way more expensive than most of the other hotels and B and B properties in the area (mid-200 range) a small distance from attractions, but also situated in view of a huge landfill/waste management site (Seneca Meadows). To be fair, there is no odor or anything, it's probably 1/4 mile or so away, and coming from the Geneva direction, you may not even notice it. I'm sure Hilton had nothing to do with its establishment there, but it's not exactly scenic for someone looking to escape to beautiful countryside. For the price per night, I'd expect a view. Last time I paid so much for a Hilton room, it was a more upscale property. Could have been a result of the holiday weekend, I'm not sure, but we were definitely wishing for something that felt more like we were in the finger lakes. If that's not a deal breaker, it's close to the freeway, near a grocery store and a Wal Mart, and definitely clean and comfortable.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry that my desk representative was not helpful with suggestions about the area. There is a lot of history here in the Seneca Falls area with several museums and great places to see. I definitely expect more from my staff and I will look into who worked during your stay.

I do hope you will consider us again in the future, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Chapeau, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Rooms were large. Pool was indoor and heated. We couldn't hear any noise from outside the room. Beds were comfortable. Room was pricey at 250 per night, probably because it was a Friday night. I checked the price of rooms during the week and it was as low as 106. Breakfast was included and was good. Eggs, sausage, muffins, etc.... Evenings had complimentary popcorn, cheese and crackers and bottled water.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is good to hear that guests enjoy the popcorn and snacks in the lobby. I hope you will visit us again soon!
Delmar, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was the best Hampton I have stayed in and the others in my group agree. Staff are pleasant, professional and genuinely courteous. All amenities were very clean and efficient. A definite go to hotel when staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for such a great review! I am so glad that you and your group thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I'll be sure to share your experience with my hotel team so that they know our guests truly appreciate all that they do. Please come back and visit us when you return to the Finger Lakes...we'd love to serve you again!
Fineview, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were very happy with our recent stay at the Seneca Falls Hampton Inn. We stayed 2 nights to attend a wine trail event and found it to be the perfect location. The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel and rooms looked new and clean, and the breakfast was very good. The bed, bedding, and pillows were very comfortable! We will return in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn-Seneca Falls! You are absolutely correct...the hotel is new (opened in July, 2012) so is in great condition and kept that way due to our amazing staff. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope that we'll see you again soon!
Trenton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel while shopping in Waterloo. I choose Hampton hotels wherever I travel in Canada and the US. Always pleased with the accommodations and the staff. I thought the price was a little high for off season rates.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seneca Falls, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn-Seneca Falls. We are so glad that you enjoy all that Hampton has to offer...from our clean and fresh Hampton bed, to our free, hot breakfast buffet each morning and of course, the friendly service and local advice from our staff. And as the closest hotel to the Waterloo Outlet Mall, it just makes sense to choose Hampton! When your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#2 of 11 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!