“Good pizza and chicken wings”
Review of Avicolli's

Avicolli's
Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

I love their pizza! The spagetti portion is huge too. I almost finish it before my belly explore, the waitress is surprised!! The chicken wing taste delicious too! I would like to go everytime I visit!!

6  Thank tiffany_huang946

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I entered this establishment thinking that it was a pizza joint. I was surprised at the number of choices they had.... still we ordered the pizza. The "za" was good, but I was more impressed with how personable the staff is. We engaged in conversation and had a ew laughs. 3 stars for the pizza and the staff makes it 4.

6  Thank scottdkyle
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Great little pizza joint and restaurant. The selection, prices and quality are all A-1!! The portions are easily enough for 2 meals. You get a nice salad and garlic knot with your meal. The staff is great and if you want something not on the menu, just ask and they will make it for you if they can.

5  Thank PennYanMeatball
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We loved going there before it was sold. The Italian food was fantastic. Now, it just is not the same.... You don't feel nearly as welcome there like before. I will go again. Maybe they will get their act together and do better.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

we had a dinner last night and everything was outstanding..from service to the taste and quality of the food...we will back next time we around finger lakes.

5  Thank joe t