“Quick and Delivers”

Avicolli's
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Pass on any non-pizza dishes (do not get dessert, pasta, salad). Garlic knots are huge and good when they're fresh. Stromboli, calzone, and sausage roll are decent and very large--definitely enough for 2 people.

Mark's Pizzeria may be a better alternative, as they have easy online delivery, a variety of sauces, and great dessert (grandma's fried dough).

1  Thank Vanessa O

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The food was Awesome Calzones Fantastic! Pizza near perfect. Pasta more than anyone could possible eat and delicious

4  Thank 2cool2
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

I love their pizza! The spagetti portion is huge too. I almost finish it before my belly explore, the waitress is surprised!! The chicken wing taste delicious too! I would like to go everytime I visit!!

6  Thank tiffany_huang946
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I entered this establishment thinking that it was a pizza joint. I was surprised at the number of choices they had.... still we ordered the pizza. The "za" was good, but I was more impressed with how personable the staff is. We engaged in conversation and had a ew laughs. 3 stars for the pizza and the staff makes it 4.

6  Thank scottdkyle
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Great little pizza joint and restaurant. The selection, prices and quality are all A-1!! The portions are easily enough for 2 meals. You get a nice salad and garlic knot with your meal. The staff is great and if you want something not on the menu, just ask and they will make it for you if they can.

5  Thank PennYanMeatball