“Awesome food!!!”

Little Italy~ Seneca Falls
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Greens and beans soup with bread stick---delicious !! Wings with garlic parm --yum!!! Spinach Alfredo pizza --yum! I would come here again just for the bread sticks!! They put Olive Garden to shame!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Food is very good. Great prices. However, the waitress who brought us the wrong topping on the pizza last time we were there was a mess. She pretty much called me a liar when I said I didn't order mushrooms. (I despise them, and instead of the 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 sausage pizza I KNOW I ordered, she brought us sausage and mushrooms on the whole thing). Fought with me telling me that she knew I had ordered that. After receiving a new pizza, she came over to tell me "thanks for messing up the last pizza, we are enjoying it in the back". She was a mess and rude and we haven't been back since.
After telling my friends about the situation, I was also told they had issues too with the same tall blond girl. Get rid of her, she brings your food down.

1  Thank Angelize1999
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I eat here on a regular basis. We live a block away and he often will eat lunch here as well. The pizza is amazing- sauce has a little zing to it and there is so much cheese! They have delicious home made soups. My favorite is the chicken parmesan sub. My husband orders the calzones here all the time- bigger than your head and stuffed full of deliciousness.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

first time at the new location-fabulous pizza! Fresh ingredients, very tasty!! Need to fix their website, though, lots of mistakes!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

After reading the reviews i tried to place a take out order. The restaurant was out of mushrooms so chicken marsala was not an option. No worries. When asked their other choices as their menu was unavailable online we settled on a lemon chicken. When i asked to substitue a vegtable for the pasta i was told unequivocally NO! We don't do that here. So the menu that is posted in trip advisor is incorrect. Totally unhelpful.