“One of the best spots for hot springs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Biscuit Basin

Biscuit Basin
Saginaw, MI
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“One of the best spots for hot springs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We almost did not stop here because we had stopped at all of the other basins that day and didn't think that we'd miss anything. We were happy that we stopped! It's a short walk, and we saw two geysers go off. The Sapphire Pool is the bluest pool I have seen. Bluer than Grand Prismatic. Also, there is a nice little stream on your way out, that is refreshing to walk in. If you don't stop at all thermal areas, I'd recommend Biscuit Basin, upper Geyser Basin (Old Faithful), and Omg..sooo creepy. I was having a beer on y porch an noticed a neighbor that I don't know standing on the edge of our property watching me. When I noticed him, he casually strolled down the street and then sprinted when he hit his driveway Midway Geyser Basin (Grand Prismatic).

1 Thank RileyAnn

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Menands, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My favorite hot spring spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I actually preferred this volcanic hot spot over anywhere else in the park. If you can only visit one area for hot springs, go here. No, they don't have the same colors you'd find at Grand Prismatic or the activity at Old Faithful, but it was really nice.

Titusville
1,088 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,303 helpful votes
“1st prize for beauty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

We visited all of the hot springs and geysers during our visit and I almost skipped Biscuit Basin on our way to old Faithful as what would be new? What a mistake it would have been to have missed the "Windex" blue of the pools and the orange and green flows. The boardwalk was easy to walk and we were so grateful we made the turn. Just after our visit, we were greeted by a grizzly along the river bank. Great pictures. If we had passed by the Biscuit Basin we would have missed the bear and the most beautiful place in Yellowstone. This needs to move up the chart on Trip Advisor, in my opinion.

4 Thank James H
Hager City, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

This was the best view on the entire trip and well worth the travel. I can't say anything more about it, it was AWESOME!!!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Kim T
Provo, Utah, United States
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Cool things to see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

This was one of our favorite walks in Yellowstone - there were cool hot pots and geysers, some that went off just as we approached them.

Visited October 2012