“A nice place for breakfast”

Canyon Lodge Cafeteria
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We ate at the cafeteria because the dining room was closed at 10 for breakfast. I'm glad we chose the cafeteria.

It's pretty standard as far as cafeterias go. However the food was excellent.

I had the breakfast burrito and was able to pick exactly what went into it. It was perfect.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Good for breakfast. Coffee, omelet, etc. all good. So you want me to say more OK is that enough? 50 characters is way too much for this place.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

For the most part the staff were friendly. One suggestion I would make to management would be to split up the hot food station into two stations. It seemed to be the most crowded and was the one place you might have to wait a few minutes. The food surprised us by being better than expected and at a price that wasn't rip-you-off. We only had breakfast and lunch here.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Food was good, could be better but it was served hot and our servers were very good. Many from other countries and they were very polite and interesting to chat with.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just ok. I was not crazy about my hummus wrap, but it fed me and kept me fueled to keep going. We did buy snacks at the market near it to fill out though.