Great location right in the centre of the valley, so can't beat the access to all of the hikes/walks.
My booking was on a B&B rate, but the breakfast at the restaurant/canteen (!) across the road was pretty horrible.
The rooms are ok, very motel like, though much nicer. They are getting pretty tired looking in many cases, so a refurbishment does appear to be underway in some of the room blocks/buildings.
Can't beat the location and a much more reasonable price than The Ahwahnee along the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a favorite choice for families and large groups. Its close proximity to Yosemite Falls makes it the perfect base camp for exploring Yosemite National Park. Its glass and wood architecture work in unity with the surroundings and the ample windows allow in the bright mountain sunshine while providing remarkable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Yosemite Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- Yosemite Hotel National Park
- Yosemite Lodge Falls
- Yosemite Ca
- Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite Hotel At The Falls
- Lodge Reservation Yosemite
- Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Lodge Hotel
- Yosemite Falls Lodge