Hotel has great history but in 2014 there is no reason to not have air conditioning in the rooms. We couldn't get the room cooled with the "McQuay Season Maker". Rooms small as expected but no reason they couldn't get Air Conditioning up to the expectations of travelers paying $500 plus per night.
We won't be back to lodge. I heard the cabins are a better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel shines as Yosemite National Park's distinctive AAA(R) Four-Diamond hotel. Known for its magnificent façade and architecture, The Majestic Yosemite Hotel was specially designed to highlight its natural surroundings, which include Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Glacier Point. The destination of queens and presidents alike, this distinctive Yosemite hotel offers a perfect balance of history, hospitality, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Majestic Yosemite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park