We loved this location, but unit B112 should NOT be rented under any circumstances until it is repaired. We're not talking fancy here - we're talking basic maintenance. The stove and dishwasher had to be at least 30 years old. Food on the stove either didn't cook or burned. The couch was so old that it offered zero support - two people sitting on either end literally ended up in the middle because it caved in. Couldn't sit out on the deck because the bench would have given you slivers. The charcoal grill was about ready to collapse, the light over the stove was burned out, the fan in the bathroom was so loud you thought a train was going through the tiny room, but you didn't really have to put up with it because it didn't do its job anyway. Come prepared, as there are no Kleenex or shampoo, and just one tiny bar of soap for the bathroom and the shower. Forget about trying to use a bathroom outlet - the cords didn't stay plugged in. My husband had to hold in the cord of my hair dryer just so I could get cleaned up after our hikes. Our murphy bed also came with just a sheet and one thin blanket. That's it. There were no other linens in sight. The kicker? The first thing that you see when you walk in is a tip envelope for the cleaning folks. Odd, considering there are no services during your stay, you are required to not only run the dishwasher before you leave but unload it, wipe down all surfaces and take out the trash. We paid $165 a night for this place. One to two weeks worth of rental income is all it would take to make this place delightful. We'll be back because the location was great for us, but will be much more selective about which agency and unit we go with. I'm giving this a thumbs up for location and the potential other units may offer, but DO NOT RENT B-112.
|Check-in / front desk||Service|
|Young singles||Friends getaway|