We stayed one night at Wawona Hotel while visiting Yosemite National Park. Our bed was very comfortable and we had a room that was facing the front of the hotel and the fountain. It took me a little getting used to that the bathrooms and shower were going to be about a minute walk from our room, but it really wasn't a problem. Continental breakfast was included with the room. It's about a 30 drive from Yosemite Valley to the hotel. We also had dinner there and thought the food was good. We would recommend this place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Trees Lodge is cherished as one of the most respected and most frequently visited Yosemite hotels. Its authentic Victorian architecture features beautiful white buildings, classic verandas and lush natural surroundings. At the Big Trees Lodge, there's something for everyone-including golf, tennis, horseback riding, or fishing. Evenings are spent gathered around the piano for musical performances in the lounge. Big Trees Lodge dining is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Big Trees Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wawona Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Wawona Yosemite National Park