Stayed 2 nights while on a tour of Yosemite. Stayed in room 138 which was conveniently above the wifi room so we were able to get connectivity without having to go downstairs to the only hotspot in the bldg. this type of accommodation is great for those who enjoy a break from modern technology as there is no TV or phone. This room had a bathroom in it so it was nice not having to use the communal showers. The shower was an old school claw tub with surrounding shower curtain and toilet right next to it so it got a little wet. Food was delicious with friendly servers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Trees Lodge is cherished as one of the most respected and most frequently visited Yosemite hotels. Its authentic Victorian architecture features beautiful white buildings, classic verandas and lush natural surroundings. At the Big Trees Lodge, there's something for everyone-including golf, tennis, horseback riding, or fishing. Evenings are spent gathered around the piano for musical performances in the lounge. Big Trees Lodge dining is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Big Trees Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wawona Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Wawona Yosemite National Park