We have just left having spent 3 lovely nights there. We read the reviews before, so knew what to expect and enjoyed it all the more. Yes the rooms are small, there is only wifi in one area, there is no airco, and there are shared bathrooms. The bathrooms are clean, the pool is very welcome after a day in Yosemite, the staff are friendly and helpful. We found the continental breakfast perfectly adequate and enjoyed the old fashioned feel of the place and preferred it to the overly commercial centres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Trees Lodge is cherished as one of the most respected and most frequently visited Yosemite hotels. Its authentic Victorian architecture features beautiful white buildings, classic verandas and lush natural surroundings. At the Big Trees Lodge, there's something for everyone-including golf, tennis, horseback riding, or fishing. Evenings are spent gathered around the piano for musical performances in the lounge. Big Trees Lodge dining is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Big Trees Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wawona Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Wawona Yosemite National Park