Great location and wonderful setting. Beautifully cared for lawn and garden areas, with many possibilities for quiet relaxation. Terrific historic buildings and good access to the Valley. Our room was certainly comfortable and clean, though quite basic in terms of conveniences. I guess, however, this is part of the area's back to nature charm. Pleasantly surprised by the restaurant experience. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Trees Lodge is cherished as one of the most respected and most frequently visited Yosemite hotels. Its authentic Victorian architecture features beautiful white buildings, classic verandas and lush natural surroundings. At the Big Trees Lodge, there's something for everyone-including golf, tennis, horseback riding, or fishing. Evenings are spent gathered around the piano for musical performances in the lounge. Big Trees Lodge dining is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Big Trees Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wawona Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Wawona Yosemite National Park