“Great Condo..Great Location..Hope to Stay Here...”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the living area with gas fireplace, sofa sleeper and balcony with electric grill.
View of the two levels in the condo. Living area with queen size sofa sleeper.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of the two levels in the condo.
Living area with queen size sofa sleeper.
Walk-in closet behind kitchen w/refrigerator and ironing board.
One of your two bathrooms.  Both bathrooms have a shower/tub.
Stairway to the sleeping area in the loft.
Loft with  two queen beds.
Upstairs bathroom with shower tub.
Your balcony with barbecue and seating.
Public laundry room in the building has coin operated machine. Soap is provided in the room.
Exterior view.  Your deck is the upstairs unit with the orange chairs.
Exterior view of the condominium building.  #B206 is the condo on the 2nd level on the left.
Map of Yosemite West
History at the Wawona Tunnel.
Tunnel view of Yosemite Valley.
Bridalveil Falls.
Rent a horse and ride through Yosemite Valley.
Ride your bike through Yosemite Valley.
A pathway through the meadow in front of Yosemite Falls.
Learn to rock climb or not?
The village grocery store in the valley.
Ride the Sugar Pine Railroad.  (summer only)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
EMonVACAY
los angeles
“Great Condo..Great Location..Hope to Stay Here again!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I love travelling and in the past few years, I've been renting vacation rentals from private owners. My boyfriend and I just came back from Yosemite and we stayed at this wonderful condo rented from Holly. From day one of my research/planning on where to stay, Holly was very helpful and quick at responding to my emails. We even had the opportunity to meet her as she happened to stop by at the condo before we checked in. LOCATION is perfect! Just 30 min from Mariposa Grove of Sequoias and 30 min from Yosemite Valley...and most importantly, INSIDE of the Yosemite Park entrance. We followed the directions provided by Holly and had no problem at all finding the condo. CONDO was cozy and comfortable. The pictures are exactly what it looks like. There were three beds and I believe the sofa was a pullout. The beds were comfortable which was perfect after a long day of hiking. I'd say this condo is perfect for a family with small kids. This is also good for a group of friends if you don't need much space, don't want to spend a lot staying at the hotel in Yosemite Valley, don't like camping, and prefer to stay INSIDE Yosemite. The kitchen is tight but manageable and well-stocked. We did our grocery shopping at the Vons in Oakhurst and made our own breakfast, lunch, and dinner. WI-FI is available but was rather weak for us, which I didn't mind as it was nice to be away from the Internet for a few days. Also, we have AT&T cell service which didn't work in this location; however, it does work in Yosemite Valley and even at the TOP of Nevada Falls!

I'm hoping to visit Yosemite next year with my parents and I definitely plan to stay at this condo,... or if I have a larger group, I'll try one of Holly's other properties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Comfortable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Apr 2013
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your review! It was very nice meeting you:) I am so glad you were comfortable in the condo and that you enjoyed yourselves:)

I look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Yucaipa
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

21 Mar 2013
Hi Erek,

I'm so happy you were comfortable and enjoyed the condo! That loft is great for children, kind of like making a fort when we were kids:) Hope to see you again in the future:)

On
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

16 Jul 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed it Lee-Ann :) I know it's small, but for the price, it's probably the best deal in the park unless you're into camping. The main thing is that you were comfortable :) Look forward to having you in the future!

pa
Reviewed 14 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012

PA
Reviewed 13 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

13 Jul 2012
Hi Jonathon,

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay:) Unfortunately, unless you stay in one of the major hotels in the park it's very difficult to find air conditioning. Because we're up at 6000 feet and it's only hot a couple months of the year, we rely on ceiling fans and plug in fans. At least the evenings still cool down in the 50's and that really helps:)

Thanks again for staying with me in Yosemite!

New York
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing