“Excellent location if not staying on valley floor”
other travellers have booked this property
View of both levels of the condo.  Living area, kitchen and loft.
Living area sleeps 2 on the queen size sofa sleeper. Living room has a gas fireplace, TV and DVD player.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of both levels of the condo.  Living area, kitchen and loft.
Living area sleeps 2 on the queen size sofa sleeper.
Living room has a gas fireplace, TV and DVD player.
Your fully equipped kitchen with stove-top oven, dishwasher, microwave, dishes & utensils.
Pantry with refrigerator and storage space.
Downstairs bathroom has shower and tub.
Downstairs bathroom.
The loft upstairs has a queen and twin size bed.
Upstairs bathroom with shower.
Your private balcony with barbecue and seating.
The balcony has a beautiful view of the forest.
Public laundry room in the 'B' building next door. Detergent is available for purchase.
Exterior view of the condominium building.
Bridalveil Falls
Learn how to rock climb.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Liz W
“Excellent location if not staying on valley floor”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great alternative to staying in Yosemite thats not on the valley floor.
Nice accommodation with comfortable beds and all amenities.
Only downside is the condo is very warm all the time, although fans are supplied, and quite dark.
The nearest shop is at Yosemite village 30 minutes drive away which would have been nice to have known beforehand.

Mrs Kathr...
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A fabulous well equipped apartment , clean and comfortable , 30 minute drive to Yosemite valley floor and 30 minutes to glazier point . Thankyou

RCSColumb...
Columbus, Ohio
“Snafu, but Quickly Remedied; Great Location”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Holly accidentally booked two different couples to this condo at the same time. Thankfully we arrived at about the same time and didn't walk in on each other!! Holly quickly remedied the situation and we were all accommodated.. a bit inconvenient for both of us but handled well. The condo itself is very well outfitted with all of the appliances and food prep needs you would have. The ceiling fan is nice to have since there's no air conditioning. If you plan to have a meal or snacks here, be absolutely sure to pick up something in one of the towns near the park entrance since it's nearly an hour to any other civilization, which is the beauty of this location. It's easy to find and peaceful at night. A great alternative if there's no lodging available n the valley.

luciejane...
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Review”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Well equipped roomy condo. Great sheets and towels. Kitchen came with coffee which came in handy as all stores far away.
The condo was very hot with fans but no cross ventilation. We had to sleep downstairs b/c of heat. Probably a great place in cooler weather
The condo was far from everything Thankfully we booked a four hour tour of Yosemite, otherwise it would have been almost impossible to see anything as parking lots and pull over areas almost always full
Yosemite is fabulous but would tell anyone not to go in the summer with the huge crowds

TomatoOMe
New York City, New York
“Perfect location - Wonderful Hospitality”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The location is perfect, inside the park, an easy and scenic 15-minute drive to the Tunnel View. A wonderful choice for a romantic gateaway or a family trip.

The condo felt like a home. Upstairs had a queen size bed and a twin bed, and a bathroom, making a great accommodation for a family. The kitchen was well equipped with a good variety of pans/pots/plates/spice/cooking utensils and tools. Everything was well organized, making it convenient to fix a family meal. We used their outdoor grill for a steak dinner. The grill was clean, and the balcony was spacious and with a view looking into the forest. The fireplace kept the room toasty, but without it, the rooms felt pretty warm and cozy at night as well. The second bathroom downstairs was a big plus!

The highlight of my experience was my communications with the owner, Holly. First time, prior to my booking, I left her a message with some questions. Despite that her place was pretty much booked throughout the summer, she called back within hours to answer my question and helped me securing one available night to stay. Secondly, the communication after my stay!!! A week after I returned from the trip, I noticed that a small adapter plug on my battery charger was left behind in the condo. Since it has been over a week, I didn't think there is any chance to find it. Not able to find a replacement elsewhere, I gave Holly a call at last. She told me that she will check with the housekeeper and get back to me. The following day, I got a message from her that they found my plug! I offered to pay for the postage, she said not to worry about it. I am amazed how hospitable she is, and how quick she and her housekeeper responded to my request. I really appreciate their great hospitality!

We will for sure come back again, another time, for a longer stay.

Thank you Holly and thank you Becky. We had a wonderful time staying with you.

Irene A
“Very pleasant and comfortable”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were very impressed with the accommodation and location. Had everything we needed to make ourselves at home. Handy to Yosemite Valley and Wanona areas. Access to washing machine and dryer in accommodation block was very convenient.

Mary Beth...
Suwanee, Georgia
“Beautiful place for a family to stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We loved this condo - we have 5 in our family so having 2 bathrooms was very helpful & the beds were very comfortable. As we read in other reviews, the walls are thin & the wifi is pretty bad. But, we brought earplugs and were so exhausted at night that the noise from other's conversations really wasn't too bad and the wifi only bothered my teens when they wanted to post pictures of their vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing