“Family adventure vacation” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$110.00*
and up
Yosemite Hiking Excursion
More attraction details
Owner description: The only Yosemite Tour Company offering custom guided Yosemite experiences (Adventure Hikes, Half Dome Hikes, Multi Day Backpack Trips, Nature Walks, Birding Walks, Wildflower Walks, Snowshoe Hikes and Photography Workshops) 12 months a year. We guarantee smaller group sizes for a more personalized experience with our professional guides who are all local to Yosemite. We are a socially responsible company providing educational services that follow Leave No Trace principles to minimize our impact in nature to ensure that the ecology of the park will not be compromised. Custom Adventures, Workshops and Family Activities are available to Individuals and Groups of all ages and experience levels in every season.
Staunton, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family adventure vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

John and Gabe led our family of six on the half dome hike. Strenuous, exciting, challenging, and dangerous. They helped us build memories to last a lifetime. John provided leadership for the hike and created a safe environment for us to accomplish the cables. Gabe was an encouraging assistant who happens to be an expert rock climber. You can't go wrong with YExplore. Thanks a bunch.

Visited June 2014

Orange County CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience for Our Family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had an amazing 6 hour hike through the snow to Inspiration Point with YExplore owner John over our spring break. He paced the hike perfectly for our family with young children and adults, taught us about plants, flowers, trees and more and gave us an inside look at the amazing National Park. I cannot recommend YExplore enough! We will book with them again when we come back to visit Half Dome!

Visited April 2014
Encino, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Private hike with John from YExplore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Just had a six hour hike around Yosemite Valley with John. I had the greatest time. John was knowledgeable about the history, wildlife and ecology of the valley. It was well worth the time. Best of all John enjoys what he does and it shows. He is an enthusiastic guide who knows the valley very well. We went off the usual paths which made it more interesting. I will definitely with YExplore again.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank VBD888
CALIFORNIA SANTA BARBARA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Yoseminite :Landscape photography class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Went on 4 hour photography guided workshop with Robb recently.It was such a wonderful experience to have such a knowledgeable photographer share his skills so well that I felt it cleared up many technical skills in photography that I've wanted addressed. He was not only attentive,knowledgeable, and fun but new great places to shoot. I was enjoying myself so much shooting that I lost track of time at our last stop realizing I had to go the sun had set . I never write reviews but felt inclined to do so in this situation so that others could share in such a wonderful day. I know you will have fun……..enjoy.

Visited October 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent - challenging and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Hiked with Matteo up Mount Conness. Matteo was very personable and a lot of fun. Camped out, ate great food (some of it was caught from Young Lakes) and generally had a great time. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013