“great salad, cute atmosphere”

Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill & Saloon
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wildcat Willies Best Restaurant in town. Familiar atmosphere, Great food, Great prices come and enjoy our finger licking ribs and fabulous desserts. Let us satisfy your appetite with our exquisite food and wines. Stop by Willie's Saloon and enjoy of our Full Bar Service!
Leominster, Massachusetts
“great salad, cute atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Fun place to step into with it's humorous character. I only wanted a salad, since I wasn't that hungry and got a huge chicken Caesar salad. It was delicious but I could only eat half of it. It was a little more than I had wanted to pay for a salad, but the hotel we were staying at had a refrigerator so I was able to save the rest for later in the day. Bring a hardy appetite to eat here, and be willing to pay a little more.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beverly F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Ringgold, Georgia
“Liked our food”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had their pizza which provided a good portion of food and was average in our opinion. Prices were not expensive. Service was quick though the pizza was not as hot as we liked. That was remedied with a smile. The waiter was attentive.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Surprisingly excellent!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We tried Wildcat Willies on our third night in Springdale. The reviews that I had read were mixed, so my husband and I weren't sure what we would get. The restaurant was an easy and pleasant walk from our hotel, the Desert Pearl Inn. We were struck immediately by the cleanliness. Highly polished wood and cute western decor. Little kids would love it.

I ordered the halibut special and my husband ordered tri-trip steak, with mashed potatoes and sautéed veggies. Being from the east coast, I rarely order fish if the ocean isn't within view. I asked about the fish and was told there is a fish special once a week that the chef brings in to prepare for the diners. This young waitress was knowledgeable and very polite and friendly.

My fish came over a bed of pesto linguine and sautéed vegetables. The presentation was beautiful, especially unexpected at a casual eatery. The taste was outstanding! There was more than I could finish. My husband also enjoyed his dinner but it was not as extraordinary as mine.

The one negative was that, as mentioned in other reviews, the dinner at first bite was on the warm not hot side. Once I dug into it, however, it was much hotter, although I like my food to come to the table piping hot. This did not lessen my enjoyment. This special also cost $32, but it was by far the best food we ate on our four day trip and among the best halibut I have ever eastern. We have gotten used to having the special be more pricey, so it really did not come as much of a surprise. I'm glad that I didn't ask the price up front because I may have passed on a great meal.

• Visited May 2014
Riverside, California
“Gigantic pizza and great meatloaf”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just visited Wildcat Willie's--very casual ambience, but for huge, gooey pizzas and great meatloaf (plus other comfort foods) it was a nice stop.

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed an excellent lunch, really good quality food and excellent service in fun surroundings. Very friendly and helpful staff.

1 Thank Donna162