“Loved the sunset tour!”

Zion Outback Safaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come and take the road less traveled and experience all that Zion National Park and Southern Utah have to offer! Private and group tours. Combination Jeep & Helicopter tours. NEW TOUR for 2016 - TOROWEAP/TUWEEP AT THE GRAND CANYON--full day tour. Zion Jeep Tours is a sightseeing tour company that offers a glimpse of Zion National Park and its surrounding lands from the bottom of Zion Canyon to the top of the Park'€™s highest mesas by giving guided Jeep Safari Tours. Family owned and operated since 2003.
Canton, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved the sunset tour!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My 85 year old mother, my sister and myself thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Our guide, Steve, was personable, knowledgable, full of local facts,history and took us to the roads less traveled! We traveled dirt roads to a ghost town, beautiful vistas and got some wonderful photos at sunset. We learned so much. Don't miss this tour!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KathyHex

Demarest NJ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We took the sunset tour and it was amazing. It ended up just being my husband and I as our one friend was not feeling well so the other couple stayed back. It was our own personal tour of Zion for sunset and there are no words to describe how fantastic this tour was. Our guide Danny was personable and friendly and it was obvious he loves what he does as he gave us an terrific tour. We loved it, it was a fantastic experience and highly recommend it to anyone who visits Zion. A lot of fun and sights that will take your breath away! Don't miss it!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bluehen72
Bournemouth
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Breath taking trip”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

While still in the UK I booked the sunset 4 x 4 jeep tour. On the day the tour guide Steve came to collect us and we realised we were the ony ones on it. It was amazing, we seemed to get to see so much more and we pretty much went everywhere. The scenery was breath taking and I would highly recommend booking the 6 seater jeep as you get to go on roads the larger truck doesn't go down. Steve was great, full of so much knowledge of the local history and rock formations. I found it very educational and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Honeymooners014
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a way to augment exploring Zion”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The beauty of Zion is a shared WOW moment by all who go, and using the sunset jeep tour to augment the day hikes was wonderful. Seeing the sun hit against the rocks, experiencing the glow as the sun went down was an additional way to experience this wonderful national park. The guide was willing to stop wherever we wanted to take photos, but I have to admit, he knew the best spots without having to be asked. And his knowledge of the area and its history was an added bonus. I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sometimes it's not how they provide a successful service ...”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Instead, it's how the company handles failure. I would have liked to say that I enjoyed the trip and that it was as wonderful as all the other reviewers have stated. However, we found ourselves on the receiving end of a substantial storm front that opened up just as the truck started to pull out. Our guide quickly brought us back to wait for the front to pass, but after 30+ minutes it was obvious that it wasn't going to clear up. However, instead of trying to push us to take the trip, the guide was honest that even if the rains broke there was a good chance we wouldn't be able to travel to the best parts. He spoke with the owner and they instead offered everyone full refunds, which were processed in < 24 hours. It’s not the memories were hoping for, but it’s the kind of business I can appreciate.

Visited July 2013