“Spot on location and food”

Arkansas Al's Steakhouse and Saloon
Ranked #25 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Walcott, United Kingdom
“Spot on location and food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here on our first night at the Majestic View Lodge as it was quite late and we had just driven nearly six hours from Arizona. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the staff were friendly and efficient. The food was excellent and will go as far to say the best meal we've had whilst in the USA so far. Two of us had the roast chicken and the other two had ribs and although not cheap, they were splendid. We had different beers to which were also good quality. I was absolutely fill after my meal, but when I looked at the dessert menu, I couldn't resist the brownie and OMG it was so big and the taste...you MUST try it!! We had Amy serve us and she was a delight. Guests at the MV Lodge get a 10% discount to.

Visited August 2014

Springdale, Utah
“Wonderful and delicious”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

If you want seriously delicious food, then Arkansas Al's is where you want to be. Best steaks I've had in town, and the peach cobbler that was served to me by a nice young man named Tyler was absolutely magical! Their menu is fabulous! Yummy!

• Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
“It's worth a visit if you are already stay at the lodge”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at the lodge for 3 days 2 nights and we ate at the Arkansas Al's steakhouse twice (both dinners). The service was excellent and attentive. We had the 14 oz prime rib, rib eye steak, and the trout. All 3 were very good. The warm homemade bread they give you to start is excellent. We also received 10% off because we were staying at the lodge. For the convenience while staying at the lodge for a couple, it is worth a visit especially for the amazing view and good food.

• Visited July 2014
Houston, Texas
“Awesome view, entree not so awesome”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place had a great view and the service was good, but my rib-eye was chewy and a little tough, definitely not prime or even choice. My wife's prime rib was short on flavor. Our salads and baked potatoes were fine but if you don't have the right cuts of meat for your steakhouse it just doesn't work. It's just too bad because this place has potential.

• Visited June 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Excellent food with Awesome decor”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant is located inside of The Majestic View Lodge.
I have had birth breakfast and lunch here. You cannot go wrong, with anything on this menu. I enjoyed both indoor and outdoor dining. Wide variety of choices, on the menu.
The setting is looking at Zion Canyon, very comfortable and I have eaten here several times, always satisfied,

• Visited June 2014