Our family of five stayed three nights at this property & thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms are comfortable & modern with cooking facilities & huge dreamy bed in the main. The location is excellent being the closest to the national park entrance & everyday is like waking up in a painting. The scenery is breathtaking. There is a market, movies & restaurants all nearby & the lodge is peaceful & relaxing. Would definitely stay there again & Zion is a must see. The town has a lovely village feel to it & we are really glad we picked Cable Mountain Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah