I am giving this hotel 5 stars.
I called the day we were to arrive and i received a fantastic rate, plus,they honored my AAA discount. The accommodations were just lovely, spacious, kitchen with microwave and fridge as well as plenty of coffee, tea and drink-ware. An expensive market is next to the place, so if you forgot something , you can easily get it without having to drive into town ( expect to pay double the price than you would pay at your local market). Hotel is walking distance from the park entrance, and has plenty of parking available. Every thing is updated and looks newly remodeled. Clean, classy, comfortable. Don't overlook the bbq and lounge chairs for a nice self prepared dinner, near the creek, alongside the hotel, because my experience was that the restaurants in Springdale are pricey and pretty disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah