We escaped for a overnight trip out of Las Vegas to see the park. This sounded close, and I am not into rustic cabins, so we didn't stay in the park. We arrived quite late, but were astonished to see the beautiful room we had! It was an apartment style with living area and kitchen. Amazing King bed in bedroom with upscale linens and pillows. OMG! Large bathroom, again with upscale toiletries. I am loving it!
When we woke up we saw that we had a deck and a view! Will be back someday to enjoy this place another day. We took off early so we could not use our tickets to IMAX. Stay here, you will not regret your choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah