This was our 3rd trip to Zion and our 3rd stay at Cable Mountain Lodge.
They location is perfect as its at the entrance to the Park so you simply walk over and avoid all the parking issues. First thing I need to say is that Management works very hard to insure that you have a great time and your room is perfect. We checked in Friday afternoon and they front counter staff made sure we were aware of all the park activities, restaurants in the area and showed us to the wall of brochures of several companies that offered horse riding, 4 wheel desert trips, etc.
Our room was a clean, sheets and towels fresh and new, the bathroom was spotless and the furniture was well maintained. Very often you get into a hotel/motel and once in bed the sheets are thin or sandpaper rough. These were perfect. One item that I need to mention is the room temperature control. Whatever level we set it for, it worked and the room was comfortable.
Getting settled the TV remote was not working. We were unloading the car and I swing by the front desk. I mentioned it to the staff and offered to replace the battery myself. No problem was the answer, "We will send over someone for you". They did. As I was making my last walk from the car to the room, One of the Maintenance Gentlemen was at the door ready to address our issues. Bingo, remote fixed, room comfy, firm mattress with plenty of pillows and Life is great!
The bathroom pressure in the shower was very strong. The curtain was one of those that bows out to give you plenty of room. The shower walls were marble like with a cutout for soap, razors and such. Plenty of hot water and good lighting.
There was a small fridge, microwave and 2 cup coffee maker in the room. All were in top shelf working order.
Cable Mountain is next to the Virgin River and there is nothing like first thing in the morning walking along the river, coffee in hand and Thanking God for your surroundings.
Good people run this Lodge and truly want to make sure you are satisfied.
We were and will be coming back next year for our 4th trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah