Two couples shared the Judy Ann suite, which as you will see came well recommended. We appreciated the amazing views of Zion peaks and plateaus and liked our final bill. We had not realized the very spacious bathroom was basically part of the bedroom (toilet is in its own small space with a door), so we had less privacy than imagined. If we were to return, we agreed we would want two separate units, traveling as two couples. The frig saved us $ on breakfast and hiking lunches and we loved being able to walk into the park so easily. Great hot tub for sore muscles and chatting with other visitors. Not least important--great sleeps on the sleeper sofa. Now I know what they CAN feel like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah