This hotel has a SUPERB location. Once you arrive, you park and never have to drive again. The walk to the park visitor center and shuttle bus is about 4 minutes (or less). There is also a separate shuttle service into town. Right across from the hotel is a grocery store, a restaurant and an outfitter store that rents all manner of equipment. There is also an Omni theater directly behind the hotel. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The front desk, very accomodating. The views are tremendous. We would stay here again in a heartbeat! Oh...and did I mention the commode has a bidet and a heated "seat"?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah