Have been to Zion several times -this was first stay at Cable Mountain Lodge. Really happy with it. As has been mentioned by others, Cable Mountain Lodge is at the gates of the park - and with the shuttles, we did not use our car during the 2 days we stayed at CML.
It is close to a lot of parking lots and busyness for entrance to Zion NP, but the way they have it tucked back along the river, staring at the canyon walls, with a little courtyard amongst the buildings gives you feeling of being away from it all.
Pool area is nice too.
We have stayed at other places in Zion - including Flanigan and Desert Pearl (actually, we stayed at Desert Pearl a few days of this trip also- we were unable to secure accommodations at one hotel the entire time). They all have their plusses and minuses - mostly plusses. Cable Mountain Lodge has a separate bedroom which is nice. The kitchen is really useful considering the Sol market is next door. The market is fairly priced, considering 20% discount to CML guests.
We'd come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah