We stayed in a Courtyard Luxury suite for three nights (approx 190$ per night) that had a king bedroom, a private balcony and a fully equipped kitchen, the main living room area also had a queen sleeper pullout that was comfortable.
The location is just superb. The hotel is right outside the park entrance, so you dont have to cope with trying to find parking or the fear of getting towed. You park and walk across the river to the bus stop and catch the bus that takes you into Zion National park. Just for that comfort itself I would stay at this hotel again and again.
A few things you should know: We drove to Zion from Page Az approx 185 miles, we left in the evening after going to Antelope canyon and secret canyon. Big Mistake, we got to Zion, it was pitch dark and raining and the switchbacks were really scary! You drive through the park to get to the lodge so try to get there before sunset.
At the lodge we were on the first floor, parked a little bit away from our suite, it was dark, I didnt see anyone who could help with the luggage so I more or less unpacked my bag in the trunk of my car and carried what I needed up.
There is a grocery store very close that was very convenient, they also have an IMAX theater and give you free tickets for the movie there, there is a gift shop on the premises as well.The river flows through the property and is beautiful.
The view from our suite was really nice and I shouldn't say this but everyday when I left the hotel and walked into the park to the bus stand, and saw how people were struggling to get parking, I was happy I booked at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah