We were pleasantly surprised by the Cable Mt Lodge. The views from our room on both the East and West were great. We liked that we could walk to the entrance of Zion Park and avoid all the shuttle/parking hassles. The interior of the lodge is very nice. We also enjoyed the pool.
We were glad that we brought a cooler with sandwiches, drinks and snacks since the prices at the two grocery stores in town were extremely high. Wish I could recommend a restaurant but all the places we dined were pretty mediocre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah