We stayed at the Cable Mtn Lodge on our way to the Zion and the Grand Canyon for one night. The lodge is quite new and very spacious. We had a large, well-appointed bathroom, complete with bidet, and a large kitchen/eating area. The furnishings are rustic and made the room feel appropriate to the setting. The view out the window was of the beautiful mountains near Zion National Park. We had our children with us, ages 2 to 16. The older children had a blast, floating down the Virgin River, just outside our door. The 2 year old spent hours in the pool. All-in-all this was a fantastic stay, and we would highly recommend this lodge to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah